HM51- Double Mechanical Seals for General Purpose
- The universal design of seal friction pair is adopted for a wide operation range;
- The shifting fork structure is employed to ensure high reliability of transmission;
- The mating ring is of platen structure, while the primary ring is of anti-ejection construction. Under the circumstance that the system pressure is unexpectedly lower than the pressure inside the vessel, the friction pair can still keep close together to ensure the seal safety;
- The anti-swing structure design of bearing, suitable for large swing agitator;
- The use of common spring structure, suitable for agitator with a large axial movement;
- Special material combination, suitable for strong corrosive medium;
- Cooling jacket design, suitable for high temperature conditions;
- Adopt single-slant /double-slant/ split clasp shaft locking design to ensure accurate positioning of shaft sleeve and reliable transmission;
- As standard design, bearing is selected according to the working condition.
- Shaft diameter: 40-260mm;
- Temperature: -60℃- 327℃;
- Pressure: vacuum to 3MPa;
- Speed: 0- 5 m/s;
- Media: various types of gas-liquid, liquid-solid, gas-liquid-solid mixture.
Butadiene/butadiene rubber, high density/low density /full density polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, PTA, polyester, power, food, pharmaceutical, coal chemical and many other industries.
|3-D profile of HM51||2-D sectional view of HM51|
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background