HM54 - Single Seals for Dry Running
- Suitable for sealing gas-phase environment on top of agitated vessel;
- The mating ring is designed with platen structure, while the primary ring is of anti ejection construction, which can be applied to the working condition where the pressure in the vessel is higher than the atmospheric pressure;
- Special material combination, suitable for strong corrosive medium;
- Suitable for dry running operation or with a little lubrication;
- As standard design, bearing is selected according to the working condition.
- Temperature: -45℃- 150℃;
- Pressure: vacuum to 1.5MPa;
- Speed: 0- 2.5 m/s;
- Media: non-toxic and not harmful media.
High density/low density/full density polyethylene, polypropylene, PTA, polyester, power, food, pharmaceutical, coal chemical and many other industries.
|3-D profile of HM54||2-D sectional view of HM54|
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
HM53 - Double Mechanical Seals for Ultra-High Pressure Condition